Welcome to the Madness

This is a glimpse into my world.
Here the only limit to creativity is my imagination. Scrapbookers live for ever, through the legacy of their work. Live for today, scrapbook for tomorrow.
Altered Art is an extension of ones own mind, it reveals the complexities of the mind and all the sub-consciousness' that exist, proving without a doubt, I am one warped individual.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Dragon





Finally finished the sculptured fabric dragon I had started over 10 years ago then burried in a box as I had made a mistake on one of his leg attachments and couldn't motivate myself to finish him. He has turned out pretty good and with all the added bits he has now found a home with a dear friend Lisamaree Benton and her family. Funny how you can finish something when it suddenly has a home that it needs to be at.

No comments: